If I can’t have you right now I’ll wait dear – Guns n’ Roses (Patience)
Right now, Facebook gets a nice little punch by spam, “Find How Much Your Lover Loves You? “I don’t know it quite well, but every time somebody click on that link it somehow mutates itself as comments to friends asking how much their partner loves them. Sounds interesting right? No, it‘s quite irritating because it’s odd, nobody needs a love guru or a psychiatrist and an app from Facebook trying to help is way too much. The reason they all know how much they are loved!!
It took me some time to realize how deep I have fallen in the so-called love again. I have promised myself never to fall in love or to be in love again until I finished my time here in Jorhat. But UB-40’s songs, “Wise men say only fools rush in, but I can’t help falling in love with you” seems pretty true to me too. And, to know what a big fool I have made out of myself. Here, I am crazy about a girl who is 11 years my junior.
I am writing this today as open as I can ever be, humbled by the light and the beauty of your eyes. Life happened, oh yes life happened, but through it all my heart beat only for you.
Somewhere down the line, I still remembered where first I met you or when I first talked to you, discussing about that girl I said was your replica. The Facebook profile changed and only later on to realize that she is that girl she is. :teeth:
Life goes on, here I am there you are (actually not driving away in my little car). Many things await you. You’ll pass out with good marks I know this for sure, go to the best college your marks could get you, go out and have fun, enjoy life, be the best you can be..
There are something I want you to know and ways you should always be:
1. When you wake up to a new day, be grateful for another chance.
2. Read your Bible everyday and pray, trust wholeheartedly and ask.
3. Obey and love your parents, brother and sisters.
4. When others take the easy road, be the one who takes the right road.
5 Be of good moral character because when you have kids they will just like you.
6. When mistakes are made, be okay with them and learn from them.
7. When doubt is lingering in your mind, lean not on your own understanding but pray.
8. When others insist that it has to be a certain way, be one with your intuition.
9. When you’re feeling down, be bold enough to smile anyway.
10. If someone hurts you, be willing to forgive.
11. Never let envy get the best of you, never choose to be negative; be an optimist.
12. When you feel pressured to be someone you’re not, just be yourself.
13. When it’s time to relax with your family, let go of everything else and be fully present.
14. When someone you care about needs you, be there without question or hesitation.
15. When the day finally comes to an end, be at peace knowing you did your best.
Switching perspectives a bit for the closing paragraph…
I love you. You mean more to me than anything else in the universe. Just knowing that you exist and that I love you is proof enough to me that humanity is not hopeless and deserves to continue on. Every moment I’ve known you has been worth it. You’re the most beautiful girl in the world, the best of the best. I will always love you no matter what.
I need you to understand something. I write this for you. I write this for you and only you. Everyone else who reads it, doesn’t get it. They may think they get it, but they don’t. Because this is for YOU. Thank you for reading everything I’ve written in the past few months. Sasha, you are the only girl i love and you know it.
(Jorhat, 17th April, 2013)